The Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology at the UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh and the Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is recruiting a Full Time Allery and Immunology Physician. The candidate must have completed an Allergy and Immunology Fellowship and be Board Certified/Eligible in Allergy and Immunology with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Join a group of 8 physicians and 2 advanced providers
- Help to further grow, build, and develop our existing practice
- Collegial and collaborative team
- Outpatient with the potential of expanding to inpatient service
- Satellite site located at UPMC Hermitage
- UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh have been consistently ranked in the Top 10 Honor Roll on U.S. News & World Report’s list of “American’s Best Children’s Hospitals” for many years, including the current 2022-23 year where it is ranked #6.
What we Offer
- Robust Food Allergy center, with active clinical trials, a food allergy coordinator, and designation as a FARE center of excellence.
- The Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Division has a consult service and a vibrant Fellowship program (currently with 2 Fellows per year and opportunity to teach virtually).
- Serve a large and diverse community of patients in western Pennsylvania and beyond with asthma, allergies, eczema and inborn errors of immunity with well-established sub-specialty and multidisciplinary clinics for severe asthma, eczema, eosinophilic esophagitis, and immunodeficiency.
- Clinical academic appointment
- Remote access to educational and CME activities offered on the main Pittsburgh campus.
- Twenty days PTO plus holidays
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus RVU based incentive bonus
- Outstanding benefit package including health, dental, vision and pension
About UPMC Hamot and UPMC
- UPMC Hamot is a 423-bed non-profit hospital in Erie, PA, offering a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services, and serves as a regional referral hub
- Level II Trauma Center
- Supported by over 650 physicians and nearly 4,000 dedicated employees, UPMC Hamot’s mission is to serve its patients, communities, and one another in the UPMC Hamot tradition of quality, health, healing, and education
- UPMC Hamot’s superior health care services are continually recognized by notable accrediting bodies.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- The state’s fourth largest city is situated on Lake Erie
- Presque Isle State Park is a peninsula with miles of hiking and biking trails and the only surf beaches in PA
- Abundant with theater, orchestra, museums and parks including Wintergreen Gorge featuring several waterfalls and a breathtaking vista
- Stroll down The Great Lakes Seaway Trail and explore over 25 wineries
- Three universities and Penn State’s leading engineering branch, Behrend
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Family-oriented community
- Welcoming, vibrant neighborhoods
- World-class downtown and bayfront
- Diverse cultures
- Conveniently situated at the intersection of the Northeast and Midwest with close proximity to Cleveland, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, and Toronto.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, email@example.com
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.