Join our OB/GYN group in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI!
- Join a group of 4 OB/GYN Physicians
- 3 days of clinic at our Brookfield location and 1 day at our Muskego location
- Deliveries and surgeries at Aurora West Allis Medical Center, the busiest Obstetrical unit in Wisconsin with over 3,000 deliveries per year
- Call schedule: Take own call during the weekday, rotate 1:5 on nights and weekends
- 4-day work week
- Dedicated MA & shared RN support in the clinics
- Access to Gyn/Onc, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Special Care Nursery, and robotic surgery
- Highly engaged medical group
- This position offers a competitive salary, sign-on bonus, relocation package, malpractice & tail coverage, and full benefits including a 401K match & an annual CME allowance
About Brookfield, Wisconsin
The city of Brookfield is a perfect fit. It s home to world-class hotels with boundless amenities, and some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment Wisconsin has to offer. The community offers an exceptional quality of life, outstanding schools and beautiful parks and recreation.
Brookfield is conveniently located off Interstate 94 and just minutes from General Mitchell International Airport, the Milwaukee County Zoo and Miller Park.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.