Harris Regional Hospital, a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Sylva, NC, just 50 mi from Asheville, is searching for a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join an established, employed practice.
- Join two physicians and One APP
- Call is 10 days/mo
- EBUS and Bronchoscopy onsite
- 9-bed ICU
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About the Hospital:
Harris Regional Hospital is an 86-bed acute care facility located in Sylva, NC. With a long-standing reputation for excellent care, this fully-accredited hospital has been providing care to western North Carolina residents since 1929. Harris offers five major service lines, including orthopedics, cardiology, general surgery, women s care, and emergency medicine, as well as many other areas of subspecialty care.
About the Community:
Sylva is a university town with Western Carolina University (WCU) located nearby--nestled among the surrounding Great Smoky Mountains and featuring a quaint and thriving downtown. The landscape is highlighted by waterfalls, rocky peaks and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, providing opportunities for whitewater rafting, hiking and biking throughout the region. Both Asheville, NC, and Gatlinburg, TN, are just 50 mi; Knoxville, TN, is 110 mi; and Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA, are 150 mi from Sylva.