Neurologist BC/BE - Antioch, CA
Sutter East Bay Medical Group has an immediate opening for a full-time, BC/BE Neurologist to join the current 14 provider practice (12 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners) with excellent growth potential.
- Great work/life balance and flexible schedule
- Group call is only telephonic and shared between 3-5 neurologists
- Neurology Hospital consultation service is optional
- Multi-specialty medical group
- Possibility to rotate to other sites in the East Bay
- New grads are welcome to apply 2-5 years of experience is preferred
- Board Certification or eligibility in Neurology is required
- An active and unrestricted California license
- Graduate of an Electrophysiology or Neuromuscular fellowship with training/experience in Electromyography (EMG) is preferred
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG s employment policies and practices.
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.
Over 47,000 residents call Brentwood home. As more and more people move to East Contra Costa County, Brentwood will continue to experience tremendous growth. With great weather, the Delta only 15 minutes away, plus over 50 parks, 15 schools K-12, a community college, hiking trails, and recreational facilities including 3 golf courses, this family-oriented community is a wonderful place to live. And, our historic Downtown is the scene of many community events each year including the Annual CornFest, Starry Nights Concerts, Art, Jazz, and Wine Festival, and the Holiday Parade.
Apply for Neurologist BC/BE - Antioch, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert