NUCLEAR MEDICINE VACAVILLE
- Part-time (0.6 units) for now with the opportunity to increase this schedule in the future.
- The position is 100% Nuclear Medicine. Our team of health care professionals provides consultative medical care and is committed to meeting the health care needs of our patients.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience in PET/CT interpretation, interpretation of nuclear cardiology studies, interpretation of general nuclear medicine studies, and radionuclide therapy procedures (such as I-131, Ra-223 dichloride, etc.). The candidate should also be comfortable with interpretation of DEXA studies and supervising cardiac stress testing as well.
- Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,300 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75+ year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
Kaiser Permanente is a fully integrated care delivery program with comprehensive administrative support and work-life balance. Members of our physician team have the opportunity to enhance their skills in an innovative, collegial environment. Providing exceptional patient care is our foremost priority. If you want to join a practice that offers both personal and professional advantages, we invite you to become part of Kaiser Permanente Napa Solano team. It s your time to thrive!
LIFE IN VACAVILLE
Situated halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento and bordered by rolling hillsides, Vacaville is a haven for anyone who enjoys a mix of metropolitan culture and small-town living. The Napa Valley is a short drive away and the nearby Suisun Wine Valley is one of the California wine country's best-kept secrets. Each member of our close-knit community enjoys the recreational and personal advantages that come with a moderate climate. Warm summers and mild winters offer ample, year-round opportunities to get out and enjoy a scenic city that s adored by many, especially those who call it home.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.