Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) seeks a non-invasive Cardiologist to join our South Sacramento Cardiology team who is a team player interested in joining a close-knit department to work in a truly integrated cardiac center and multi-disciplinary collaborative environment. The South Sacramento Medical Facility is a Level II Trauma Center and has a diverse patient population with a wide range of cardiac pathologies. We are a Kaiser Hub Site for advanced cardiac imaging with 256 Slice CT, cardiac MRI (Siemen s and GE) and 3D echocardiography. We have one of the busiest cath lab in Northern California and are part of the Greater Sacramento Cardiovascular Services where we perform cardiac interventions, cardiac surgery and complex structural heart procedures including TAVR, TMVR, LAAO and leak repair. We are also a hub site for adult congenital heart disease for the GSAC and Central Valley.
- General noninvasive Cardiology
- Pacemaker skills, Advanced Imaging a plus but not required
- Structural heart imaging skills plus
Kaiser Permanente is focused on the prevention and treatment of heart disease in the Greater Sacramento area and beyond. Our board-certified specialists and multidisciplinary care teams are pioneering new ways to prevent, detect, and treat illnesses of the heart and blood vessels. And our groundbreaking treatment and research is improving the health of our patients and communities today and well into the future. We invite you to join a team that is raising the standards for treating heart disease.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
LIFE IN SOUTH SACRAMENTO
Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento is located in southern Sacramento County, only ten miles from downtown Sacramento. South Sacramento offers a climate that s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. You ll be within driving distance of some of California s most popular attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley wine country and Folsom Lake. Affordable housing, reasonable cost-of-living and scenic surroundings make South Sacramento and the North Valley of California a wonderful place to call home.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor