Opportunities for OBGYN Physicians in Sunny South Carolina
- Prisma Health
- Columbia, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Aug 5, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks Board Certified/Board Eligible OBGYN physicians to join the Department of OBGYN in Columbia, SC.
- Academic Specialist
- General Clinicians
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Work life balance with support from the Laborists who cover evening L&D calls
- Opportunity to educate medical students, PA students, and residents
- Level I Trauma Center with fully staffed Level III NICU
- Prisma Health Children s Hospital (Neonatal ECMO Center) nearby
Opportunity to join an award-winning team:
- Prisma Heath has 7 of the 10 best maternity care hospitals in South Carolina.
- Magnet recognition
- International Baby-Friendly status for providing optimal care for infant feeding and mother/baby bonding
- BlueCross BlueShield of SC designated Blue Distinction Centers (BDCs) for maternity care
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- EPIC EMR
- Academic title based on experience
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
Prisma Health Hospitals are tertiary care and referral centers for obstetric, neonatal, and pediatric services in the Midlands region. Urogynecology, maternal fetal medicine, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, reproductive endocrinology/infertility services, vulvar disorders clinic, and genetic counseling are all located near Prisma Health Richland campus. The department also has an active Centering Pregnancy program.
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina s 30,000 students. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is very family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and children s museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within a 30-minute drive.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Opportunities for OBGYN Physicians in Sunny South Carolina
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert