Urologic Oncologist - Columbia, SC
Prisma Health Urologic Oncologist - Columbia, SC
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare organization in South Carolina, seeks a board-certified / board eligible Urologist specializing in Urologic Oncology to join its team of excellent urology practitioners.
- Program in association with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- State of the art facilities: da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and Artemis MRI Fusion Technology
- Dedicated cancer center
- Call coverage 1:7 with some first call coverage provided by the advanced practice providers
- Opportunities for clinical research are available
- Training medical students and residents with new urology residency in development
- Urologic Oncology or Health Services Research fellowship preferred
- Program director experience a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Relocation BenefitsProfessional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, is a progressive and highly integrated academic health care delivery system committed to medical excellence through clinical care, education, and research. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
The beautiful city of Columbia is the state capital, and home to the University of South Carolina s main campus. It is ideally located near the mountains, beaches, and beautiful Lake Murray. We also enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Apply for Urologic Oncologist - Columbia, SC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert