Large independent Orthopedic group seeking a fellowship-trained orthopedic total joint surgeon to join our growing practice in Rockford, Illinois August 2023.
OrthoIllinois is a large fiscally-sound, university-quality subspecialty private practice orthopedic group in northern Illinois, offering abundant clinical support and surgical backup.
We offer trained medical support and mid-level provider staff from day 1 with onsite and in-house ancillary services including MRI, X-ray, PT/OT, DME, and Orthotics & Prosthetics from modern, state-of-the-art facilities. Working closely with our orthopedic surgeons this position provides leadership in further developing and expanding total joint patient access and services.
- Partnership in two years
- Competitive income; above MGMA 90th percentile
- With the additional income from ASC/real estate/ancillaries
- Opportunity to participate in clinical and device research trials
- Teaching and faculty position opportunities with the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford Campus
Established in 1967, privately owned OrthoIllinois is a dynamic practice of physicians. It is the region’s largest provider serving northern Illinois in multi-specialty orthopedics headquartered in Rockford and with offices in the three northwest Chicago suburbs of Algonquin, Elgin, and McHenry. OrthoIllinois offers a full range of bone and joint care, including the specialties for orthopedic surgery, spine, trauma, neurosurgery, podiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, occupational health, and rheumatology. OrthoIllinois also offers the ancillary services of physical therapy, MRI, custom orthotics, three walk-in injury care centers, and three outpatient surgery centers.
- With an area population of 300,000, Rockford is located on the banks of the scenic Rock River in northern Illinois. An easy 90-minute drive to the excitement of Chicago, less than two hours to Milwaukee, and one hour to Madison.
- Rockford has been noted as a city with pride and a truly transformational change that has created a positive quality of life for residents. From beautification, great restaurants, arts, culture, and family fun, to beautiful outdoor paths and parks within walking distance to many neighborhoods.
- Noted by Sports Illustrated as “Sports Town USA” for the abundance of golf, indoor, and outdoor sports venues. The community also offers an abundance of parks, preserves, walking and bike paths, and camping and hiking resources for the out-of-doors enthusiast