Erlanger Health System and The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga, is seeking an experienced, dynamic physician to join it's academic practice.
Education, Training & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of TN
- Resident teaching experience preferred but not required
- Maintain own OB/GYN patient panel
- Work alongside OB/GYN residents in an academic practice setting
- Shared call coverage
- Residency program of 16 positions (4 at each level) and 2 fellows in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage
- University Teaching Appointment Available
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 mile radius.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with UTCOM Chattanooga.
- Currently employ 400+ physicians and are growing each year.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living with amazing lifestyle potential.
- No TN state income tax.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville