General Internal Medicine Physician at Sinai Hospital
LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center.
Sinai Hospital serves the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. As a nonprofit teaching hospital, Sinai provides training for more than 140 residents and 400 medical students yearly.
We are currently seeking to add a General Internal Medicine Physician to our Baltimore, Maryland location.
- Exclusively outpatient
- Participate in our residency training program
- No scheduled clinical hours on the weekend
- Rotating on-call every 6 weeks for weekends and evenings
- Practice currently has 5 physicians, 2 APPs and a support staff of 20
- New graduates welcome to apply!
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school
- Completion of Internal Medicine residency
- Board certified or board eligible
- Maryland medical license, CDS & DEA license
- Certified in ACLS
- Guaranteed competitive base salary
- Quality incentive potential
- RVU bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including- medical, dental, and vision plans
- Pension plan, 401(k) retirement plan, 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowances
- Discounted memberships for our 70,000 square-foot award-winning health and fitness center
The cultural and historical richness of downtown Baltimore is quick 20-minute drive south, and it is easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children, this office is located close to some of the best private schools in the country. Team members in our practice enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including the Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, and the beautiful Chesapeake Bay