Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive, academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a General Radiologist.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields. More than 400 full-time salaried physicians and advanced practice clinicians who focus on patient centered care.
This is vibrant and sophisticated upstate community set in a bucolic lake front village affording four seasons of cultural and outdoor activity. An unparalleled and well-appointed community sport center.
Join an established group of 13 Radiologists
- State of the art imaging labs – new in 2022
- Installed equipment includes PACS, Flash and Edge CTS, 3.0T MRI and 1.5 T MRI, PET/CT, Ultrasound Units with 3D/4D
- Hologic Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Systems
- Multi-Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 270+ physicians
- MD or DO
- NYS Licensure
- Proficiency in General Radiology including CT, US, MRI, Breast Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement benefits
- CME time and money
- Moving Allowance
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic redisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.