Bergen Medical Associates is seeking an experienced physician who specializes in Hospital Medicine. Candidate must have a MD or DO degree and be board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Standard Monday – Friday schedule
- Join a growing team committed to providing high-quality care while respecting great work/life balance
- Enjoy a supportive setting for talented and caring professionals in a continuous learning environment
- Competitive salary with potential to earn significantly more in bonus!
About Bergen Medical Associates:
- A Premier Medical Alliance partner, we are committed to the highest level of patient care as we strive to make the office environment convenient, accessible, and therapeutic
- Busy Growing Multi-Specialty Private Practice with 40+ practitioners
- Favorable compensation and benefits
- We have multiple locations throughout Bergen County
- We are affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health System and the Valley Health System
- Cohesive group with a wealth of knowledge and experience
We are seeking an experienced, full-time physician who specializes in Hospital Medicine and is board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, to join our growing network in Bergen County, NJ. Join a growing team committed to providing high-quality care while respecting great work/life balance. Enjoy a supportive setting for talented and caring professionals in a multi-specialty, independently owned group practice. Competitive salary with potential to earn.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and be an integral part of the BMA practice.
Excellent public schools, institutions of higher learning, cultural events, the arts, entertainment, sports venues, and endless leisure activities can be found within the natural beauty of Bergen County New Jersey, a suburb less than 20 miles from New York City.
Visit our website at www.bergenmed.com