* 100% EP to service extremely busy Cardiology service line at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital. Join one established EP. Approx 30 Cardiologists on staff for referral. Recruiting due to growth.
* Hospital employed with West Tennessee Medical Group, 170+ Provider Group.
* Recently achieved American College of Cardiology’s National Distinction of Excellence HeartCARE Center Recognition.
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital/West Tennessee Healthcare
- 642 bed tertiary care center
- 26 OR’s in Main Hospital and 10 in Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Cerner EMR
- 75 Adult ICU beds
- 100,000 plus ER visits annually
- Over 300 Physicians on Active Staff
- Serving 550,000 people in 17-county service area
- One of the top largest public not for profit healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Awarded Transcatheter Valve Certification by the American College of Cardiology (December 2020)
About West Tennessee Healthcare:
West Tennessee Healthcare is a public, not-for-profit healthcare system with locations serving 19 counties in West Tennessee and Southeast Missouri. The mission of West Tennessee Healthcare is to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve while providing exceptional and compassionate care. For more information, visit www.wth.org.
- Jackson, Tennessee has convenient access to Memphis and Nashville
- Friendly community of more than 100,000 people
- Low cost of living – NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 4000 square foot home in $350K range
- Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
- America’s Most Livable Small City (U.S. Conference of Mayors 2013)
- Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)