Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN in Louisiana
An established patient focused OBGYN private practice in Southern Louisiana is looking for a full-time OBGYN to join their team. Join a busy practice that focuses on the highest quality of results.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information—Southern hospitality at its finest!
- Enjoy a 4.5-day work week – with the ability to do a good balance of obstetrics and gynecology
- Opportunity to do cutting edge GYN surgeries-minimally invasive robotic surgery and state-of-the-art- office based surgery
- Cover only one hospital, which offers excellent technology, including the DaVinci Robot, and is seen as the Obstetrical Hospital of choice – 4 minutes from the clinic
- Work alongside and be mentored by the top 1% robotic surgeon across the country
- Training is available for OBGYNs who want to learn robotics and/or become more efficient
- Subspecialty support available at the hospital, including 24/7 MFM support & level 2 NICU
- Work alongside a team of OBGYNS, NPs, and experienced support staff
- Ability to ramp up quickly and be part of an extremely efficiently ran practice
- 1:5 call rotation- great quality of life
- Base Salary of $425,000, that is guaranteed for as long as you work there -no need to worry about chasing RVUs + Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for partnership if desired
Beautiful Southeast Louisiana town on the Mississippi Delta, 35 miles south of New Orleans. Surrounded by Venice-like canals and bayous for with the area is known for.
- Enjoy an average of 229 sunny days per year! Mild year-round temperatures, but still enjoy seasons!
- Culinary wonderland drawn from French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German, and American Indian cultures. Add a dash of country comfort and a pinch of sophistication, and you’ve got a recipe for the best food on the planet
- Family friendly, safe community -Voted one of the Most Secure Places to Live
- Cost of living is 14.9% lower than the US Average
- Wonderful public/ private school options and local universities
- Plenty of opportunities for living and doing business, and all the amenities are close at hand, without having the hustle and bustle of a bigger urban center
- Close access to New Orleans and Baton Rouge
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md