Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking an additional Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our well-established team at our BRAND-NEW Outpatient Surgery Center opening on Campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis in April of 2023.
Mercy's Orthopedic Team is a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Position Offers:
- Collegial team of 17 Physicians and 14 APPs.
- Newly developed suite with 50 exam rooms & physical therapy gym.
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians.
- First Class OR with new state-of-the-art equipment.
- Excellent variety of cases and a diverse patient population
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team in clinic and the OR that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, ranked the fourth largest medical group in the US, is one of the nation’s most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has been named by American College of Cardiology as a top health system for high quality heart care and is honored to be recognized as a Forbes 2021 Best Employer for New Grads. When you join our team, you become part of a long-standing legacy of providing exceptional care to patients, families, and communities.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Your life is our life’s work.