Specialty: Internal Medicine - Peds
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Stipend, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
CrossRidge Pediatrics and Internal Medicine is replacing a beloved member of our team who is moving out of the area.
Join our team of 3 MD's and 1 NP in caring for our patients!
- Full Time position - M-F - 8-5
- Bon Secours Mercy Health is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 health system - Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
- Open to Family Medicine or IM/Peds Physician
- 100% outpatient
- Call Schedule is 1:5 - One week rotation every 5 weeks - No hospital responsibility
- Average 18-20 patients per day - after ramp-up period
- 20% Peds, 80% Adult panel
- Our team participates in Telemedicine & E-visits through MyChart and Doxy.me
- EPIC EMR
- New Grads welcome!
- Multilingual A Big Plus- Spanish/English/Arabic
- 5 PSR's - 4 clinical staff - 1 Practice Manager - great support!
- CrossRidge has a very diverse and multicultural patient base. We are seeking a provider who is a team player, has a positive attitude, is comfortable in a fast paced environment, and believes in the mission of our organization.
- Our patient base includes victims of human trafficking, forensics, the Refugee Resettlement Program, a Travel clinic and we also have an Infectious Disease Specialist
- We are located on the North West end of Richmond, close to I-64 and I-295 and just minutes away from Short Pump
- Sign On Bonus as well as Quality and Productivity bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive base salary guaranteed for 2 years
- Generous Paid Time Off and CME allowance, license and DEA paid, paid liability insurance
- Robust benefits including 403b with matching % plus supplemental executive retirement plan for MD's. and much more
Qualified Candidates must have completed a U.S. Residency Program, and be BE or BC by the ABMS (ABIM, ABFM).