Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Geriatrics Post-Acute /SNFist Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Internist or Family Physician to join our rapidly growing Division of Geriatric and Post-Acute Medicine. Ideal candidates will demonstrate exemplary clinical skills and embrace a collaborative team approach to the care of older adults in the post-acute setting. Academic appointment is available through the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville campus.
- Practice quality-based care, seeing 12-14 patients a day with additional compensation for higher productivity
- Collaborative team-based model, partnering with nurse practitioners
- Innovative programs to promote Treat in Place model of care
- Ongoing educational series to promote best practices and maintain clinical standards of care
- Epic EMR
- Competitive salary
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.