Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).Our mission is:
Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- Seeking an Outpatient Neurologist to provide general neurology care to patients in St. George, Utah
- Neurologist to be part of our larger Neuroscience Institute group which includes Neuro Critical Care physicians, Epileptologists, NeuroHospitalists, Neuro and Spine PM&R physicians, and Neuro Psychologists/Psychiatrists
- Physician will only provide outpatient care; no hospital call required
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Enjoy predictable hours and time off for holidays
- Flexible schedule, full- and part-time providers will be considered
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Neurology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and training stipend available
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment.
St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com. To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Medical Center is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- St George Health Performance Center, St George Regional Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click