Salt Lake Clinic – Endocrinology
Salt Lake City, Utah
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- Intermountain Healthcare is seeing a BC/BE endocrinologist to join an outpatient multi-specialty clinic practice
- Support staff includes: MA’s, certified diabetes educators, and a diabetic nutritionist. Diabetes educators are able to manage insulin changes, pump training, and diabetes management.
- Heavy emphasis on endocrine rather than diabetes consultations
- Each patient will have a primary care physician and admissions go to the hospitalist program; endocrinologists will never be called to the ER
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Endocrinology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
- No Additional Description Available
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click