- One BC/BE OB/GYN is needed to join a busy group of ten providers
- Call will be 1:5
- Clinic is located within McKay-Dee Hospital, Level II Trauma Center, in Northern Utah
- Da Vinci Robot available
- Level III NICU
- Full-time MD anesthesia coverage
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competency across full scope of obstetric and gynecological practice.
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance available, up to $20K
- A 501(c)(3) company
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker s ASC Review, Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day s drive of five national parks. Ogden boasts of its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill). There is no lack of summer activities either with several water recreational locations close by, Pineview Reservoir, Willard Bay, Ogden River Parkway, and only 10 miles from the Great Salt Lake. Within minutes of leaving McKay Dee Hospital you can find yourself mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family-oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures. Ogden is home to Weber State University.
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The salary range for this position is:
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click