Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, and Kansas. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including Select Health, Saltzer Health, SCL Health and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
Intermountain Healthcare is hiring BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our team at our hospitals and outpatient clinic locations throughout Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, and Kansas markets. If you are ready to join our mission of helping people live the healthiest lives possible®, please send your CV to NV_Clinician_Recruitment@imail.org.
- Inpatient and outpatient opportunities available
- Reasonable call schedule
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license (License must be state specific)
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided
- A 501c3 company
- No Additional Description Available