Intermountain Medical Group
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- One BC/BE Fellowship trained Rheumatologist is needed to join a multi-specialty group at the Budge Clinic located in Logan Regional Hospital
- Practice is exclusively rheumatology
- No call
- Group uses the hospitalist service for inpatients
- US and Dexascan in the clinic
- Infusion center located in the clinic
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
- Large referral base of primary care physicians
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Rheumatology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency and Fellowship
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Logan is a growing community about 82 miles north of Salt Lake City. Logan fosters a wide variety of cultural, educational, recreational, sporting, commercial and health care opportunities. Outstanding fishing, biking, hiking, skiing, and golfing: all are minutes away from your front door. Even with the natural beauty, Logan has an excellent park system and a challenging municipal golf course. For year-round beauty and things to do, Cache Valley is hard to beat. Along with the academic stimulation of Utah State University, a division I college, Logan offers superb family living with quality school systems and reasonable living costs generally 10% less than other areas of the country. Logan is only 90 minutes from the metropolitan Salt Lake area which offers an even wider assortment of cultural, recreational and sporting events. Logan Regional Hospital is a 148-bed facility serving the health care needs of Logan and the surrounding region. It has been named as one of the nation’s 100 top hospitals by Modern Healthcare magazine. Excellent primary care is available as well as a wide variety of specialty care.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click