Envision Physician Services and HCA Florida Citrus Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Inverness, Florida (greater Tampa Bay area).
This recently renovated ED sees 45,000 patient visits annually and features:
- 28 beds including bariatric and private rooms
- Cerner EMR
- 36 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage
- Friendly and supportive nursing staff
- No trauma; No OB/GYN; low pediatric volume (6%)
- Large adult and senior volume with high acuity-supported by hospitalists
- Stroke Center-currently implementing tele-neurology
- Independent Contractor Status
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible EM or Board certified FM or IM with 2+ years of EM experience.
HCA Florida Citrus Hospital offers a great opportunity to be a part of the Graduate Medical Education program in Internal Medicine, Transitional Year and Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease and Gastroenterology. Our interdisciplinary approach to learning fosters excellent opportunities for professional growth, committed mentorship and clinical research. Alongside dedicated attending physicians and enthusiastic colleagues, residents strive for excellence in their training and provide high-quality healthcare in patient-centered environments and community-oriented service.
HCA Florida Citrus Hospital is a 204-bed acute care hospital founded in 1957 as the area's first healthcare institution for the residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida Network and offers the latest medical technologies and services including: a Heart and Vascular Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence, Surgical Services, Women and Baby Center, Primary Stroke Center, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services, Rehabilitation Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
The hospital served close to 100,000 patients last year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery by Healthgrades, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery by Healthgrades.
Awards and recognitions:
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite
- Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Five-Star Recipient for Appendectomy in 2023
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 2 Years in a Row (2022-2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for Defibrillator Procedures in 2023
- Five-Star Recipient for Pacemaker Procedures for 2 Years in a Row (2022-2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Diabetic Emergencies in 2023
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism in 2023
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery in 2023
- Five-Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aorta in 2023
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery for 3 Years in a Row (2020-2022)
- Joint Commission Accreditations:
- Primary Stroke Center
- Knee and Hip
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons Three-Star Rated for CABG and CABG+AVR
Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly communities, an abundance of recreational activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. Through the years, Inverness has become a haven for those seeking a simpler lifestyle, a friendly community to enjoy their retirement, or a safe home to raise their family.
- Excellent quality of life
- Lower cost of living with great communities and diverse housing options
- Academically high-performing school district including Lecanto High School s International Baccalaureate Diploma, a rigorous pre-university course of study that meets the needs of the highly motivated secondary school student
- More than seven colleges within a 50-mile radius
- A wide variety of cultural activities including art galleries, community theater, museums, diverse restaurants and recreational offerings that include a water lover s paradise with boating, fishing, scuba, snorkeling and world famous swim with the manatees on the Crystal River, golfing, biking, birding, horseback riding and more!
- Conveniently located 1.5 hours from Gainesville, Tampa and St. Petersburg, 1-hour from Orlando and 45-minutes from Ocala with easy access to Orlando International Airport and Tampa International Airport
- This includes easy access to area attractions including the greater Orlando area which includes attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studies and also the Tampa Bay Metropolitan area that is a reigning champion for sand and sunshine along with world famous white sand beaches!
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.