Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is seeking a Full Time Nocturnist Hospitalist to join our well established program in Fort Pierce, Florida.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Our facility is a 380-bed ,Level II Trauma Center
- 12 Physician & 4 NP/PA full-time team with a deep Per Diem roster
- Opportunity to teach IM residents and become part of GME
- Schedule is 7am to 7pm7 on/ 7 off block scheduling, with some flexibility
- Dedicated Nocturnist - 7pm to 7am on staff
- No Codes, No procedures.
- Closed ICU, In- house Intensivist Coverage
- Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Radiology and Anesthesia are managed by Envision which provides exceptional collaboration between the departments.
- Excellent collaboration with nursing and ancillary staff
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
About Lawnwood Regional Medical Center:
- 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- ACS-COT/Florida DOH designated Level 2 adult trauma center
- 12 bed dedicated trauma ICU with 12 additional beds available in surgical ICU
- Most experienced heart institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation center
Fort Pierce, often called the Sunrise City, has been the hub of St. Lucie County, Florida for more than 100 years. Situated on the Treasure Coast, named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida. Fort Piece is a diverse and a neighborly community with swaying palm trees along the sidewalks of the downtown area which has retained its old Florida charm and scale even while it has welcomed new development and revitalization. In 2015, Fort Pierce was named one of USA Today's Most Idyllic and Historic Main Streets in America.
Conveniently located off Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike, travel is a breeze with easy access to Treasure Coast International Airport located in Ft. Pierce, an hour from Palm Beach International Airport and approximately an hour and 30 minutes from Orlando International airport.
Enjoy beautiful beaches at Ft. Pierce Inlet State Park or nearby Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Jensen Beach or Vero Beach. Sports enthusiasts will find much to love at the one-a-kind PGA Village, the PGA Learning Center, numerous other golf courses and Mets Baseball at Tradition Field. St. Lucie County offers affordable housing communities, excellent school systems and no state income tax in Florida. St. Lucie County is the perfect place to relax and unwind, away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
http://www.cityoffortpierce.com/http://www.cityoffortpierce.com/BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.