We offer in clinic urgent care services for adults and children seven days a week to help patients when they are sick or injured. Our services are designed to close the gap between primary care and emergency care by offering prompt, walk-in treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. We offer X-ray, lab, rapid point of care testing including Rapid Strep, Influenza and COVID-19.
Our Hours of Operation include:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30am-7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Sunday: 8:30am-2:30pm
We are seeking Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants) for our ExpressCare locations in Lawrence and Andover.
- Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program which includes clinical training in family medicine, urgent care, emergency medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, or another specialty.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience that includes the care of pediatric patients (3 years and older) preferred
- State MA Medical license
- DEA and state-controlled substances license
- Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting preferred
- Experience in reading diagnostic studies, including X-Rays and EKG’s preferred
- Must be able to treat patients in a solo practice environment
- BLS certification required