Our affiliate, Unified Women's Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Greensboro, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 5 physicians, 3 certified nurse midwifes, a nurse practitioner along with an excellent support staff. The practice has been serving patients in the Greensboro Metro Area for over 30 years and is a great opportunity for someone to join a team with a great reputation in addition to an established patient base. The group averages about 900 deliveries/year. On-site services include AIUM certified ultrasound dept., CLIA certified lab, and 3-D screening mammography. The hospital that the practice serves is the Moses Cone Hospital that supports the practice with women's health subspecialists and the Da Vinci robotic system for specialized GYN surgical procedures. Overall, the practice offers a collegial and supportive environment for a new physician on top of growth and an excellent work/life balance. This is also an excellent opportunity for a new resident physician to build their career in private practice.
* Excellent practice team of 5 physicians, 3 nurse midwives, and a nurse practitioner
* Practice has 3 Ultrasounds technicians to assist physicians
* Established practice that has been around for over 30 years with a solid patient base in the area
* Practice supports Moses Cone Hospital which has a high level NICU unit, women's health subspecialists, and robotics for certain GYN surgical procedures
* A new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is being designed to enable personalized care and greater privacy for families to accommodate roughly 6,200 births per year
* Physicians partner with other organizations in the area for complex cases including Duke University and the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
* 4.5 day work week with call 1 in 5. Great work/life balance
* Patient Census: 25-30+ /daily per OB/GYN
* Practice does urodynamics and some urogynecology work
* The site also has two procedure rooms for office-based procedures and utilizes a mobile anesthesia group to expand office-based procedures
* Collegial environment that focuses on patient care and staff growth. Excellent mentorship available to physicians coming out of residency
* Competitive compensation with the opportunity for bonus income
* 4 weeks of vacation time per year to start
* Partnership opportunities available
* Greensboro, North Carolina, is one of those places that's large enough to have everything you need but small enough for you to regularly bump into friends when you are in town. People who live here love it and say they have no reason to leave. Those who do leave will often return to settle down and raise their children in the metro area.
* There is plenty of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping and restaurants to keep singles and families busy. Greensboro is home to the region's largest hospital, and it boasts many public parks and gardens
* Greensboro is part of the Piedmont Triad and is nicknamed the "Gate City". It's a short drive to all the other major cities in the state. If you go west you can enjoy the mountain areas or if you go east, you can enjoy the beach
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski