Tennova Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Jefferson City, TN is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join a hospital-owned clinic.
Special Requirement: Colonoscopy and EGD interest in addition to General Surgery case skill. Interest in Breast Surgery is a plus!
- Dedicated Block Time
- 4 ORs and 2 GI Suites for cases
- Join 2 Board Certified General Surgeons
- Turnover times average 10 minutes
- Call Coverage - 4:1 ratio rotation for General Surgery - 10 days minimum required
- Office space is currently available
- Multidisciplinary Clinic adjacent to hospital
- Satellite office in Morristown, TN
- Start Date: Q4 2022
~J1 & H1b Candidates are Acceptable~
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include :
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Jefferson Memorial Hospital serves the Lakeway area with leading-edge technology and a caring, East Tennessee spirit. The hospital is a 4-Star Rated Facility by CMS and holds an A rating by Leapfrog Group. The hospital was opened in 2001, and in 2011 a major facility. construction project was completed which included renovation and expansion to the emergency room, a new intensive care unit, and enhancements to patient and family waiting and registration areas in both inpatient and outpatient departments. Patients have access to state-of-the-art equipment and physicians trained in areas such as general surgery, cardiology, urology and orthopedics. Jefferson Memorial hospital has been honored for the third consecutive year with the national 100 Top Hospitals award by Thomson Reuters.
Visit Tennova Healthcare— Jefferson Memorial Center: http://www.tennovaeast.com/locations/jefferson-memorial-hospital
Visit Jefferson City, TN: http://www.jeffcitytn.com/
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!