Job Description & Requirements
Radiologist in California
A reputable group that has been delivering high-quality, comprehensive diagnostic imaging services for more than 90 years is seeking a board-certified radiologist to join its team. This position offers a great quality of life and competitive compensation while living and working along California’s beautiful coastline.Opportunity Highlights
- 4-day workweek option
- 1-year track to partnership
- Up to $400,000 salary
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Ample PTO available
Located along the stunning coast of California, Santa Cruz is a perfect place to call home. Surrounded by breathtaking ocean and mountain scenery and with endless opportunities for adventure, you’ll love living here.
- Consistent sunshine + desirable weather year-round
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—hiking, biking, fishing, paddle boarding, camping, beach activities, and much more
- Some of the top public + private schools in the state
- Local + nearby colleges and universities
- A renowned boardwalk with events + activities for individuals of all ages
- An array of beautiful wineries
- Access to countless amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, a nearby international airport, and professional sports in the Bay Area just to the north
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Radiology.
- Medical degree required
Board Certification in Radiology or Board Eligibility with Board Certification achieved within a year.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist