Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center seeks an Infectious Diseases physician with an interest in bone and joint infections to join our established team of bone and joint Infectious Diseases providers located in scenic Hershey, Pennsylvania. This is an exciting opportunity to join our experienced team at our academic flagship facility in the growing Penn State Health system.
What We're Offering:
- Inpatient bone and joint consultations with ambulatory follow-up and new consultations
- Outpatients evaluated collaboratively with the surgeons at the Bone & Joint Center
- Sporadic back-up coverage of other Infectious Diseases services
- Research opportunities
- Faculty appointment at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Competitive Salary and Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement Package, parental leave, wellness initiatives, CME benefits
What We're Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC Infectious Diseases physician
- Focus in bone and joint infections
- Completion of an accredited Infectious Diseases training program
- Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
What the Area Offers:
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.