Specialty: Cardiology : Interventional
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Negotiable
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Bon Secours Mercy Health has a new opportunity at Maryview Medical Center in the heart of Portsmouth, Virginia. We are seeking a full-time BC/BE Cardiologist to provide access to patients in Suffolk and midtown Portsmouth locations. Provider must have 2-3 years’ experience. Candidate will be responsible for STEMI coverage, hospital rounding, see patients in the clinic, stress test supervision, cardiac test reading to include echocardiograms, nuclear testing, and EKG’s.
- Monday – Friday: Full time 8am to 4:30pm
- Practice Setting: Hospital based, outpatient clinic
- Hospital Affiliation: Maryview Medical Center
- Average Patients Per Day: 25 plus / Adult and Geriatric
- EMR: EPIC and E-Visits available
- Special Skills Training Required: Fellowship Trained, Nuclear / Echo Reading, Cardiac Cath’s.
- Practice Support: APC’s, LPNs, and Patient Service Representatives
- Teaching & Mentoring Opportunities: Available
- Ancillary Services: PT/INR, Pacemaker Clinic
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
- Medical Plans, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drugs
- P.C support with collaboration earnings
- Life Insurance Options
- Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term
- Wellness Plan
- Flex Spending and HSA
- Allowed Time Off plus holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expense
- CME Annual $10,000
- Participate in 457b Plan
The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over one million that most would consider a cultural hot spot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods. Known as “One of the Nation’s Top 20 places to educate your child” – Forbes magazine. Hampton Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, 4 hours south of D.C. and 1 hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Overall, a great opportunity to live in the affluent suburbs of a lively, affordable city in Virginia while also caring for high-need patient population and earning a top income among physicians in your specialty nationwide.