Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Quality, Relocation
Harness Health Partners became part of the Bon Secours Mercy Health family in 2018, and is an employer's single-source partner for employees’ health and well-being.
Harness Health Partners -Hampton Roads Occupational Health Clinics
We're hiring a Full Time Occupational Health Physician
Our clinics are located in the Western branch area of Chesapeake, and in the Denbigh neighborhood of Newport News. Both locations are close to interstate highway access and many schools and amenities nearby. The Physician will provide flex coverage between locations.
- Physician will oversee the care of walk in and scheduled patient visits daily to include DOT physical exams, hazmat and respirator exams, workers comp injuries etc.
- Seeking experience in Occupational Medicine, Acute Injury Care, Musculoskeletal exams, Laceration Repair
- ER or Urgent Care background preferred
- This Physician will become our Certified Medical Review Officer for drug screens
- Ideally we are hoping to invite a new provider who will help build our book of business by delivering a high quality of services to our patients, and by nurturing strong relationships with the company Designated Employer Representatives we serve.
- Approx 15 patients per day - all adult
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday - no nights, weekends nor holidays - NO CALL
- X-Ray on site
- Must have understanding of navigating OSHA, FMCSA, CDC, LEO and NFPA 1582 guidelines and be DOT certified or have the ability to become certified
- In clinic support - RN, LPN, X-ray tech, CMA
- There will be the opportunity to mentor NP/PA and provide guidance to DER's on OSHA and DOT guidelines
As an employed provider with Bon Secours Harness Health Partners, the provider will be covered by Bon Secours Mercy Health comprehensive benefits plan, including:
Medical - Dental - Vision - Rx - FSA - Life Insurance - Company-paid short/long term disability - malpractice/liability/tail insurance. - 403b retirement planning + matching - up to $10,000 Relocation Reimbursement (taxable benefit), Guaranteed Base Salary - Sign On Bonus - Med School Debt Assistance - Quality Incentive Bonus - 35 days PTO - CME allowance.
Please contact our in-house Physician Recruiter to submit your CV and schedule an interview!