Specialty: Internal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Negotiable
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Stipend, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Bon Secours Primary Health Care Associates
2421 Chamberlayne Avenue, Richmond
Inviting one special Internal Medicine MD to join our team providing Internal Medicine with a Mission.
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a not-for-profit faith-based health system that welcomes all clinicians who share our commitment to providing expert care that reflects our values of Human Dignity * Integrity * Compassion * Stewardship * Service.
With us you'll discover Internal Medicine with a Mission. We strive to be an organization where clinicians want to practice, people seek wellness and communities thrive. We offer:
- Flexible schedules (varies by practice), work/life balance
- Robust benefit package including company-paid short/long term disability
- 35 days annual paid allowed time off
- Up to $50,000 Loan repayment and $25,000 signing bonus
- Up to $10,000 relocation reimbursement/taxable benefit for those 50+ miles from practice
- $10,000 annual CME allowance
- Liability/Malpractice/Tail coverage provided
- Company-paid Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan for MD's
- Quality goals and WRVU bonus incentives
- Virtual Care and EPIC electronic health records
- A culture that values diversity and inclusion, access and innovation
Primary Health Care Associates
- has a team of 2 MD's, 4 NP's and a full complement of experienced support staff - including 1:1 dedicated provider/CMA support.
- Diabetes Educator on site - LCSW available virtually - Lab on site
- 8-5 M-F, a schedule of 36 patient contact hours and 4 hours of Admin weekly, weekends off.
- 100% outpatient practice with no hospital responsibility.
- Call is 1:7 shared by 7 providers.
- Average 18 patients per day after ramp-up period
- All patients age 18+
- Practice Culture: Integrity, Honesty, Compassion, Empathy, Collaboration and Caring
- We are seeking an MD with the following: Ability to listen and effectively communicate; work collaboratively as part of a team; excellent organizational and time management skills; manage change; respectful of patients and staff; the ability to stay calm while working under pressure.
- Our practice serves a demographically diverse population including top government officials, business owners and an emphasis on caring for the under-served and indigent citizens of our city.
- We're located 5 minutes from downtown Richmond. Virginia Union and VCU are less than 2 miles away. Easy access - just seconds from I-95 and I-64. Historic Monument Avenue, Jackson Ward, parks, dining and night life are steps away.
Please contact our Primary Care Recruiter to share your CV and schedule a phone interview