Job Description & Requirements
Academic Infectious Diseases Physician in Colorado
The Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Colorado School of Medicine is seeking applicants for:
- Transplant Infectious Disease
- Infectious Disease Hospitalist
- Orthopedic Infectious Disease
- General/HIV Infectious Disease
The Division of Infectious Disease has more than 70 faculty members committed to providing the best, most up-to-date treatments and prevention strategies for infectious diseases. They carry out cutting-edge scientific research, train the next generation of providers and scientists, and contribute to national and international guidelines and policies for infectious disease research, prevention, and treatment.
- Needs for faculty who will have a focus on transplant, orthopedic, inpatient, or outpatient/HIV
- Responsibilities encompass inpatient and outpatient clinical consultative services, participation in education and mentoring, and research and scholarship in the field
- Leadership opportunities available for transplant infectious disease candidates
- Clinical Faculty and Traditional Faculty tracks are available
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a world-class medical destination at the forefront of transformative science, medicine, education, and patient care. The campus encompasses the University of Colorado health professional schools, more than 60 centers and institutes, and two nationally ranked independent hospitals — UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital and Children's Hospital Colorado — that treat more than two million adult and pediatric patients each year.Community Information — Live and work in Highly Desirable Greater Denver
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado's capital city and surrounding area offer inviting communities filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery.
About the Company
- Selected #14?Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2021-2022
- Breath-taking views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy nearly 300 days of sunshine with average temperatures of 80-90 degrees in the summer
- World-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and other countless outdoor activities to keep you busy year-round
- Top-notch public school system, including private and parochial options
- Unlimited housing options from the most modern apartments and condos to new housing developments, country club housing, and so much more
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md