Practice General Dermatology, Mohs Surgery, or a combination in the greater Chicagoland market. The Village of Orland Park continues its wave of growth, expansion and redevelopment while maintaining its exciting progression from a historic rural community to a small Chicago suburb and ultimately to a dynamic corporate and commercial center. With a population near 60,000, Orland Park enjoys signs of affluence and sophistication.
Orland Park is known throughout the region for exceptional housing and schools, being the commercial center of the Chicago Southland, the location of choice for corporations, a bonafide green community and the current redevelopment of its pedestrian oriented Downtown Orland Park.
Bordered by the lush greenery of the Cook County Forest Preserves, the Village owns more than 700 acres of park land in town with a diverse collection of recreational amenities, from an elaborate aquatic center and modern recreation center to playgrounds, sports facilities, hiking and biking trails. The mayor's Open Lands Program has preserved nearly 300 acres of open space in the Village.
Orland Park's unique environment has earned recognition among America s Top 100 Best Places to Live (Money Magazine) in both 2006 and 2008, along with a number of other regional, state and national accolades.
Joining the Pinnacle Dermatology family means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, you re either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.
Pinnacle Dermatologists Benefit From:
- A generous initial guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package with obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels.
- Flexible schedule of 4 or 5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance.
- Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout your career.
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing.
- Existing General Dermatology and MOHS volumes in year one.
- Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
- Clinic support staff utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate with patient volume; We are actively recruiting Plastic Surgeons to assist with closures.
- American Board of Dermatology
- For Mohs ACGME or ACMS Fellowship
- Illinois Medical License
- Strong commitment to quality and safety of patients