MUSC Health is seeking an Urgent Care Physician to join MUSC Health Urgent Care – Elgin Medical Pavilion located in Elgin, South Carolina. Candidates must be BE/BC in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine and see Pediatrics through Geriatrics. At this rapidly growing urgent care practice located just 20 miles from downtown Columbia, SC, you’ll work in a well-equipped office known for its efficiency and patient satisfaction ratings, as well as its providers’ commitment to delivering the highest quality care to the Town of Elgin and the surrounding communities.
About the opportunity:
- Full-Time and PRN positions available
- State-of-the-art outpatient facility featuring 9 patient rooms
- Stat laboratory services on site
- Comprehensive on-site imaging services, including digital X-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound and more
- Collaborative environment where teamwork, efficiency and excellent patient care are highly valued
- Providers currently see 30-50 patients per 12-hour shift
MUSC will provide:
- MUSC affiliate faculty appointment, and the resources which accompany an academic medical center, such as access to the MUSC medical library
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- Employer-funded retirement plan
- CME allowance + time off
- Epic EMR platform
MUSC Health - Kershaw Medical Center is a comprehensive healthcare system providing a range of diagnostic, medical, surgical, rehabilitation, and post-acute care services. It includes the 119-bed Medical Center in Camden, SC, MUSC Health Elgin Medical Pavilion in Elgin, SC, and MUSC Health Lugoff Medical Pavilion in Lugoff, SC, as well as a sleep diagnostics center, and home health and hospice program.
Throughout more than 100 years of service to the community, Kershaw Medical Center’s mission has remained the same: to preserve and optimize human life in South Carolina through education, research, and exceptional patient care.
Kershaw County, South Carolina, home to Camden, SC, where MUSC Health – Kershaw Medical Center is located, is one of the state’s fastest growing areas, and it’s just a 30-minute drive from South Carolina’s capital city, Columbia, SC. In Camden, you can enjoy the pace and charm of small town life without sacrificing the convenience and connectivity afforded by proximity to a larger city. Camden boasts a rich historical and cultural community, year-round recreational activities, and affordable real estate, including waterfront housing available on nearby Lake Wateree.
From Camden, you are only a 45-minute drive away from Columbia Metropolitan Airport, a 90-minute drive away from Charlotte, NC, and the Charlotte International Airport (CLT), and just 2.5 hours from Charleston International Airport (CHS), and the scenic beaches and historic charm of Charleston, SC.