Practice Dermatology in Fredericksburg, VA. Fredericksburg is located on the Interstate 95 corridor midway between Richmond and Washington, D.C. You'll never run out of things to do. History and many other adventures await you - from battlefields and museums to water fun, hiking trails and children's activities. Historic Downtown Fredericksburg features numerous specialty retail, craft and antique shops and over 60 restaurants in restored 18th- and 19th-century buildings. Outstanding cultural and entertainment events are presented by the University of Mary Washington, Riverside Center for the Performing Arts, local theater groups and area museums. Kayak on the Rappahannock River, tour craft breweries and the distillery or watch artisans as they create unique works of art.
Joining the Pinnacle Dermatology family means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, you re either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.
Pinnacle Dermatologists Benefit From:
- A generous initial guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package with obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels.
- Flexible schedule of 4 or 5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance.
- Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout your career.
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing.
- Existing General Dermatology volume in year one.
- Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
- Clinic support staff utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate with patient volume; We are actively recruiting Plastic Surgeons to assist with closures.
- American Board of Dermatology
- For Mohs ACGME or ACMS Fellowship
- Virginia Medical License
- Strong commitment to quality and safety of patients