Northeast Georgia Health System is recruiting Pulmonologists to help with the growth of our Pulmonology program. The program is expanding due to community need and to deliver high quality education to our GME programs which started in 2019.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified in Pulmonology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals.
- Desire to be a part of a growing Pulmonology team and an interest in teaching.
Pulmonology Program Overview
- Full-time outpatient position with inpatient consults on separate days.
- Currently seven board certified Pulmonologists (General and Interventional)
- New Medical Park 2 building with complete Pulmonology
- In hospital Endoscopy suite for regular and advanced Bronchoscopic Diagnostics
- Level II trauma center
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS has a growing GME program - Pulmonology fellowship program to start July 1, 2023.
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more.
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 585+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s four hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin County and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Please email CV to Marshall Poole – Physician Recruitment Marshall.Poole@nghs.com