Kauai Region Medical Group is seeking an Urgent Care Physician for a small Urgent Care Clinic located on beautiful Kauai, Hawaii.
The Urgent Care Clinic at Poipu is located on the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii. The facility opened in 2019 and is part of the Hawaii Health Systems Corporation-Kauai Region that includes Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital, Samuel Mahelona Memorial Hospital as well as multiple primary care and specialty offices across Kauai.
• $250,000+ income potential
• Sign-on Bonus
• Relocation Assistance
• Malpractice Coverage
• 401k retirement with match
• CME Allowance
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
There is no place like the "Garden Isle" of Kauai, with its beautiful scenic nature and warm year round temperatures. Over the years, Kauai has grown to a modern community while managing to remain a charming community that epitomizes the Aloha Spirit. With convenient access to Honolulu and the other islands; countless annual events across the island; and a multitude of year-round outdoor activities, Kauai is a unique and incredible experience that is perfect for families and individuals alike.
• Excellent public and private schools
• Family friendly annual events and festivals
• One of the nation’s best areas for outdoor adventure—surfing, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and much more
• Friendly small communities filled with unique shops and restaurants
• Multiple beaches, rivers, and trails with easy access to parks and the world famous Waimea Valley
• Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Hawaii and must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine
• 2 or more years of experience providing Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care services is preferred