Practice General Dermatology in the greater Chicagoland area. Joliet, Illinois, is one diverse community full of surprises and hidden wonders. It s part of the bustling Chicago Metropolitan Area, incorporating the urban glitz and glamour into its more populated suburbs. So you ll find a thriving performance and visual art scene in the city, with historic theaters and colorful galleries in key spots. There is also plenty of dining, indoor recreation, and shopping options. But this doesn t mean that there aren t any nature-related attractions in the city. In fact, there are plenty of green spaces, parks, and bodies of water where adventurers and nature lovers are welcome. So if you re looking for a place that has something for every preference, this is it!
Joining the Pinnacle Dermatology family means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, you re either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.
Pinnacle Dermatologists Benefit From:
- A generous initial guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package with obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels.
- Flexible schedule of 4 or 5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance.
- Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout your career.
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing.
- Existing General Dermatology and Mohs volume in year one.
- Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
- Clinic support staff utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate with patient volume; We are actively recruiting Plastic Surgeons to assist with closures.
- American Board of Dermatology
- For Mohs ACGME or ACMS Fellowship
- Illinois Medical License
- Strong commitment to quality and safety of patients