Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic in beautiful Kauai, Hawaii is seeking a qualified Pediatrician to join its team. This is a great opportunity to step into a well-established practice with immediate patient volumes.
Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital is a full service, 25 bed hospital located in Waimea on the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii. The facility opened in 1957 and was named in honor of Korean War Veterans. Today, the facility is part of the Hawaii Health Systems Corporation-Kauai Region that includes Samuel Mahelona Memorial Hospital as well as multiple primary care and specialty offices across Kauai.
- $295,000+ income potential
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k retirement with match
- CME Allowance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
There is no place like the “Garden Isle” of Kauai, with its beautiful scenic nature and warm year round temperatures. Over the years, Kauai has grown to a modern community while still managing to retain its small town feel and Aloha Spirit. With convenient access to Honolulu and the other islands, countless annual festivals, and a multitude of year-round outdoor activities, Kauai is a unique and incredible experience that is perfect for families and individuals alike.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Family friendly annual events and festivals
- One of the nation’s best areas for outdoor adventure—surfing, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and much more
- Friendly small communities filled with unique shops and restaurants
- Multiple beaches, rivers, and trails with easy access to parks and the world famous Waimea Valley
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Hawaii and must be board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing Pediatric services
Contact our Physician Recruitment Team for more information