#1 Ranked City in America Needs a Pulmonologist! Metro in Sunny Southeast
- Huntsville Hospital Health System
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Closing date
- Aug 3, 2023
- Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
We are looking for a Pulmonologist to join our established traditional pulmonary practice. This hospital employed position offers an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive salary with a productivity incentive and excellent benefits including 401k, paid vacation, CME allowance, and teaching opportunities. EBUS ultrasound, designated Bronch Suites for procedures including Super Dimension Bronchoscopies. 1:5 call, some teaching opportunity with the IM Residency Program at UAB.
Huntsville Hospital is an 881 bed Level I Trauma Center and the Regional Referral Center for north Alabama and southern Tennessee. The Emergency Department is a progressive 75+ bed ED that sees approximately 145,000 patient visits per year. The hospital has 24/7 Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopedic and Neurosurgical coverage.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Here is what the rest of the country is learning about us:
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked #1 Best City to Live Nationwide by U.S. News
Apply for #1 Ranked City in America Needs a Pulmonologist! Metro in Sunny Southeast
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert