TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Neurologist (Inpatient & Outpatient) to join our team in Oakland, CA.
Neurology Oakland CA- Hybrid Practice with exciting new program
The Permanente Medical Group offers a unique opportunity to practice both inpatient and outpatient neurology services (hybrid neuro-hospitalist and clinic). The primary location of the practice is in the East Bay (Oakland and Richmond). The position would include about 7 days per month in the hospital from 7:00am – 7:30pm and the rest of the month will be in outpatient clinic from 8:30am-5:30pm. This is a full-time position with the option to work 0.8.
Since our Oakland Medical Center is planning to soon open a dedicated stroke and thrombectomy center, the ideal candidate has Neurology fellowship training in vascular/stroke and enjoys general outpatient Neurology. We anticipate the opening of our neurology residency program in the near future, which will also open the opportunity for teaching.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor