Join this high-volume surgery hospital department with a dynamic case mix, autonomy, pro-physician culture, and minimal competition in this mid-sized Oklahoma community - benefiting from a pleasant lifestyle with no traffic and low cost of living.
• Flexible weekly schedule with blocked OR time with experienced and efficient surgical staff
• High volume of referrals, full autonomy, and unwavering support from the CEO
• Minimal competition - you can be as busy operating as you wish and get paid accordingly
• Offering a competitive guaranteed salary, sign-on bonus, full relocation reimbursement, a lucrative wRVU incentive plan with the proven earning potential above 700K+, along with a comprehensive benefits package
• Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in General Surgery, not eligible for visa sponsorship
Mid-sized Oklahoma town rooted in its Western heritage where you make lifetime friends.
• Become part of this proud, tight-knit, safe, family-oriented community and enjoy relaxing nights on the town's gorgeous Main Street
• The mild 4-season climate allows for outdoor activities year-round whether at the park, on the golf course, touring the museums, or riding the carousel
• Ultra-affordable housing and a low cost of living, and/or available land to purchase nearby for new developments or a ranch
• Easy access to 2 nearby international airports to allow for convenient travel to anywhere in the world
For more information please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time