Job Description & Requirements
Trauma Surgeon - in Maryland
A nationally recognized healthcare organization committed to exceptional patient care is seeking a trauma surgeon to join their tremendous team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in an inviting community just outside of Baltimore and Washington, D.C.Opportunity Highlights
- Hospital-employed position
- Work alongside a team of 4 trauma surgeons and 4 PA's
- 6-shifts per month
- Level III Trauma Center with 4 designated trauma rooms
- Great work-life balance
- Full Benefits and a strong retirement plan
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
Located near Baltimore and Washington, D.C., this close-knit community sits in a beautiful region of Maryland. With a thriving arts and entertainment district and breathtaking surrounding scenery, it’s an ideal place to call home.
- A low cost of living + great housing options
- Excellent public + private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- Convenient access to Baltimore and Washington, D.C. + their many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Maryland and must be board-eligible or certified in trauma surgery, critical care, or general surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Trauma Surgeon, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Surgeon, Acute Care Surgeon, Acute Care Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Surgical Trauma, Surgery Trauma, Surgery Critical Care, surgery