Job Description & Requirements
Radiologist in Maryland
StartDate: 01/03/2023Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $490000.00 - 490000.00
The location couldn’t be better for this hospital-based radiology partnership. Just outside of D.C., you’ll immediately receive the compensation and benefits of partnership.Opportunity Highlights
- Hospital-based, onsite radiology partnership
- Immediate partnership compensation and benefits, one year track to voting rights
- Salary of $475,000 Year 1, $490,000 Year 2
- Benefits package valued at an additional $110,000 annually
- 17–19.5 weeks off annually
- Excellent location in the greater Washington, D.C. metro
The radiology practice is located in a community just six miles from downtown Washington, D.C.; however it feels a world away with better affordability and wonderful public schools.
- Six miles from The White House., but with 32% lower cost of living than DC proper
- A+ Overall Grade from Niche — highly ranked for families, diversity, health, and fitness
- No. 2 in Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Maryland (Niche)
- Excellent public schools
- Arts and entertainment district, downtown area, live music venues
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible -Radiology; all subspecialties welcome
- Active Maryland medical license or the ability to obtain.
MD or DO
Board certified or board eligible in radiology
Active Maryland medical license or ability to obtainAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist