Job Description & Requirements
Pediatrician Physician in Oklahoma
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 5 day work week Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 250000.00
An established practice committed to providing the best possible care for all children is seeking a qualified physician specializing in pediatrics to join its team. This position offers a wonderful quality of life and the ability to live and work in a major metro location.Opportunity Highlights
- Outpatient position
- Moderate patient volume
- Inviting, familial practice culture
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
A capital city filled with genuine Southern hospitality and gorgeous surroundings, Oklahoma City is an ideal place to live and work. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure, family-friendly activities, or an abundance of culture and big-city amenities, you’ll find everything you need and more here.
- A low cost of living and a variety of family-friendly neighborhoods
- Some of the top public + private schools in the state as well as multiple colleges + universities
- A mild climate with four distinct seasons and consistent sunshine throughout the year
- 5-star shopping + dining, professional sports, and a variety of arts + entertainment
- Access to a local airport + two nearby major metros
- One of the top 20 fastest-growing metros in the nation
- Ranked in the top 5 for most affordable big cities in the U.S.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oklahoma and must be board-eligible or certified in pediatrics
- Medical degree required
Parameters: Seeking providers that are collaborative, accessible, and flexible.
Open to: All candidates that are interested (new grads and late career)Preferred Qualifications
Preferred Qualifications: Ideally would like to be bilingual (Spanish); BC not requiredAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Primary Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical