Job Description & Requirements
Neuroradiologist in Pennsylvania
StartDate: 10/17/2022Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 550000.00
Progressive Physician Associates (PPA) is a multi-specialty group based in Bethlehem, PA consisting of 90+ radiologists of all subspecialties.
At PPA, our exclusive relationship with St. Luke’s University Health Network in Pennsylvania and New Jersey distributed over a nearly 500 square-mile area extends our team’s reach through a region that is home to more than one million people.
We currently have openings for NeuroradiologistsOpportunity Highlights
Community Information—Bethlehem, PA:
- Department is made up of 8+ Neuroradiologist physicians
- Function very much like an academic department – lots of collaboration and communication. There are bi-weekly meetings of the Neuroradiology section to do case studies – helps everyone to learn from the unique cases.
- Neuroradiologists work collaboratively on the same neuro daily list – enables physicians to bounce cases of each other to ensure the highest quality possible
- Quality is always prioritized over quantity – there are no required number of cases or RVU’s
- Flexible teleradiology options
- Hospital is starting a new radiology residency program – you have the opportunity to participate in as much or as little teaching/academic as you would like
Located only 90 minutes away from both New York City and Philadelphia, less than 3 hours from Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Two nearby airports – the Lehigh Valley International Airport and Philadelphia International Airport – Bethlehem’s location provides easy access to larger cities and travel hubs alike.
About the Company
- With approx. 850,000 residents, the Lehigh Valley features a diverse culture (ranked #11 most diverse suburb in Pennsylvania), a booming economy, and is home to some of the top school districts in Pennsylvania.
- You'll find world-class health care, outstanding higher education, affordable housing options in urban, suburban, and rural settings, and more than enough things to do and places to eat. Lehigh Valley is the very definition of neighborhood living.
- Ranked among the “Top 100 Best Places to Live in America” by Livability.com
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist