Job Description & Requirements
Ear Nose and Throat Physician in Tennessee
The general ENT position is ideal for a physician seeking long-term growth and a place to invest their time and expertise. The private practice has successfully served patients for over 40 years, enjoys no competition in the area, and has never had a physician leave (except to retire). Partnership and ownership opportunities can amount to over a million dollars annually.Opportunities Highlights
- General ENT focus
- Practice is physician owned and managed
- $1 million earning potential as fully vested partner
- Additional ownership opportunities in ASC, hearing clinic, real estate
- Call is paid separately.
- Practice has experienced no turnover in 40-year history (besides retirement)
Living and practicing in Tennessee means no state income tax and beauty all around! Ranked among the top 40 micropolitan areas of the nation, this community is one of the nation’s most affordable and a top place to retire.
About the Company
- No state income tax
- Great school options + several local colleges
- Low cost of living (15% lower than national average)
- Four mild seasons
- Natural beauty includes states parks, 150 waterfalls, 1,200 miles of lake shoreline
- Inviting downtown area with restaurants, breweries, boutiques and live music
- A Top 100 “Where to Retire” community
- Easy drives to Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md