Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon - in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 600000.00Opportunity Highlights
- Join a “physician-owned” multispecialty group of 100+ providers across 20 different medical specialties
- Join a well-established practice with a team of 4 general orthopedic surgeons and 2 advanced practice providers
- Excellent work-life balance with paid/unassigned trauma call at 1:8- shared with another group in town
- 1-year partnership track and the opportunity to become a shareholder in two local ambulatory surgery centers
- Opportunity to build out a subspecialized practice over time
Texarkana is more than a great place to do business, it’s a great place to call home. Our residents enjoy affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, high-quality health care, and excellent schools. With easy drives to Dallas, Little Rock, and Shreveport, our practice location enjoys gorgeous weather year-round and a cost of living 18% below the national average.
- Small-Town charm. Big-City Amenities
- Our scenic landscape is a natural match for outdoor recreation, and our historic downtown offers an array of shopping, dining and entertainment options—all without the hassle of big-city traffic jams.
- Texas ranked #1 in Economic Growth and #2 in the Best States for Business—Forbes
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle